I have been doing a series of blogs about preparing your home for sale. I thought it might be helpful to put all of the links in one place.
If you have a question about getting your house ready, and I have not addressed it in one of my blogs, please let me know and I would be happy to let you know how I handle it with my sellers.
- Help! I have been in my house Forever (http://activerain.com/blogsview/559358/Getting-Your-House-Ready)
- What to do with an Empty Room (http://activerain.com/blogsview/554693/Getting-Your-House-Ready)
- Deal with the Paint Cans! (http://activerain.com/blogsview/542140/Getting-Your-House-Ready)
- Plants and Shrubs by the Front Door (http://activerain.com/blogsview/528517/Getting-Your-House-Ready)
- What is that Smell? (http://activerain.com/blogsview/520436/Getting-Your-House-Ready)
- Handicapping Your Home Sale (http://activerain.com/blogsview/517086/Getting-Your-House-Ready)
- Setting Your Sales Price (http://activerain.com/blogsview/511618/Getting-Your-House-Ready)
- The Surprising Thing I Tell My Sellers (http://activerain.com/blogsview/511618/Getting-Your-House-Ready)
- The Front Door Matters (http://activerain.com/blogsview/477703/Getting-Your-House-Ready)
- The Condition Matters (http://activerain.com/blogsview/462153/Getting-Your-Home-Ready)
I hope that you find this series of articles helpful in preparing your house for sale. Check back at my blog in the future (www.activerain.com/hollyweatherwax) , as I am planning to continue writing articles in this series.
If you like what you've read, please consider subscribing to my blog by clicking on the Orange RSS button and following the instructions. Thanks!
A GREAT Real Estate experience.
If I can help you, your friends or family buy or sell their next home in Northern Virginia, please let me know!
If you need help with a home outside of Northern Virginia, I have an extensive network of referral agents and will make sure you are working with the best!
The contents of this blog may not be copied or reproduced without the permission of Holly Weatherwax.