It is that time of year again...time to get out to local parks and high schools in Northern Virginia (and the rest of the country) and celebrate our freedom by watching fireworks.
Below is a list of places that will be holding these July 4th, 2008 celebrations:
- Lake Fairfax Park, Reston: 1400 Lake Fairfax Dr., Reston, VA. Fireworks begin around 9:15.
- Herndon Community Center: 814 Ferndale Avenue, Herndon,VA. Fireworks begin around 9:30
- Fairfax High School, Fairfax City: , Fireworks begin at dark.
- Langley High School,McLean,VA: 6520 Georgetown Pike, McLen,VA. Fireworks begin at dark.
- George Mason High School, Falls Church,VA: 7124 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church,VA. Live Music begins at 7:00 pm, Fireworks at 9:30
- Ida Lee Park, Leesburg,VA: Route 15, Gates open at 6:00, Fireworks at 9:30.
- Manassas Park, Manassas,VA: 9300 Signal Drive,Enjoy live music, children's activities, food and fireworks. 6-9:30 p.m. Limited parking.
Celebrate the birth of our country at George Washington's home, Mount Vernon:Independence Day at Mount Vernon - Red, White and Blue Celebration. July 4th 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. For More information, follow this link: http://dc.about.com/od/hoildaysseasonalevents/a/July4thatMV.htm
Have a happy and safe July 4th Holiday!
If you like what you've read, please consider subscribing to my blog by clicking on the Orange RSS button and following the instructions. Thanks!
A GREAT Real Estate experience.
If I can help you, your friends or family buy or sell their next home in Northern Virginia, please let me know!
If you need help with a home outside of Northern Virginia, I have an extensive network of referral agents and will make sure you are working with the best!
The contents of this blog may not be copied or reproduced without the permission of Holly Weatherwax.